Are you a problem solver? An innovator? A forward thinker?
Ready to be part of the next generation of health care marketing? Then we want to hear from you.
Annodyne Health team members enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package, which includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Aggressive employer contributions to health plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid, short-term disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions
- Up to 15 paid time off days per year, plus 11 paid holidays
- A fast-paced team environment
- And lots more
If you're ready for the next step in a smart marketing career, submit your resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org